Anyone stress out about the future. Yeah. Me too. Always.
I swear it is one of my biggest weaknesses I have. Maybe it is my need to control everything, I stress about not being able to control the outcome of things and for some reason this takes full control of my being more often than I would like to admit.
I do know not everything is in your control but I find it very hard to let go and let everything fall into place, when really it usually does itself without me needing to have a mental breakdown about it.
So here are some things I am trying to implement as staples in my life to help
- Meditate – Take a few minutes to myself and establish a good headspace for the day ahead.
- Workout – Go to the gym, it helps as an outlet and realises good endorphins.
- Write everything down – I have a daily dairy to plan my life, never having to stress about anything!
- Lists – To do lists ensure nothing is forgotten as well as feeling accomplished that you have completed things.
- You – You are the most important person so make sure you do something you like doing, whether it be as simple as a walk or trip to the movies. Reward yourself for being you.
Lets all learn not to be so hard on ourselves, and be happy with the journey we are on in life. Its not always easy but there is no point stressing about the unknown when life still keeps moving forward anyway.
Good luck and I hope this helps you as much as it helps me!