Anyone stress out about the future. Yeah. Me too. Always
I swear it is one of my biggest weaknesses. Maybe it is my need to control everything, I stress about not being able to control the outcome of everything and for some reason this takes full control of my being more often than I would like to admit.
I am going to go back to start yoga and meditation again, it worked last time right?
I do know not everything is in your control but I find it very hard to let go and let everything fall into place, when really it usually does itself without me needing to have a mental breakdown about it
So here are some things I am trying to implement as staples in my life to help
- Meditate – Take a few minutes to myself and establish a good headspace for the day ahead.
- Workout – Go to the gym, it helps as an outlet and realises good endorphins.
- Write everything down – I have a daily dairy to plan my life, never having to stress about anything!
- Lists – To do lists ensure nothing is forgotten as well as feeling accomplished that you have completed things.
- You – You are the most important person so make sure you do something you like doing, whether it be as simple as a walk or trip to the movies. Reward yourself for being you.
Goodluck and I hope this helps you as much as it helps me!